Bring your little one close during bedtime with the new HALO® Bassinest® swivel sleeper. It rotates 360 degrees for convenience and safety, swivels to make getting in and out of bed easier for you and keeps baby safely in their own sleep area. The mesh sides keep baby visible at eye level, while also providing maximum breathability. The adjustable base fits next to most beds so they stay right at your side, and this smart design also features a nightlight, music, vibration and more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mesh fabric allows you to see your baby and allows air to move through bassinet.
- Bassinest® has sturdy 4 point base that is adjustable for bed heights from 24" - 34".
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 45" clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- The Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper’s patented, retractable sidewall lowers easily when mom reaches in to lift or soothe her baby. Its auto-return safety feature automatically returns the sidewall to its original, upright position when the pressure is removed, ensuring that baby is always sleeping safely. If desired, the side wall can be locked in the upright position.
- Dual-swivel design rotates a full 360 degrees from two distinct pivot points.
- Bassinest® comes with 2 storage pockets for baby's essentials and a polyester fitted sheet.
- Bassinest® comes with a nightlight, 3 nature and womb sounds, 3 music selections, a back to bed reminder and vibration, all with 30-minute auto shutoff.
- Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
- Only use HALO® Bassinest accessories and sheets in this product.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for use from newborn up to 20 pounds.
- Three AA batteries required (not included).
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, and the American Society of Testing Manufacturers. See our