The inset head-board against our gorgeous arch creates a modern renaissance feel that you can design your nursery around. With the look and feel of reclaimed timber, its thick posts and classic profiles take us back in time. Gender neutral, this crib will works amid a modern mix, or in a rustic mountain house. The Winchester crib boasts that hand-finished appeal which characterizes our furniture. Rock solid. This design is wildly loved, talk about a gorgeous show stopping bed!
This Milk Street 4-in-1 convertible crib converts with ease from crib to toddler bed, to day bed, and finally into a gorgeous, adult full size bed with the purchase of our conversion kits (sold separately). We build furniture well worth your investment, designed to grow with your family.
Our cribs are built to last through adolescence and beyond with iconic design and one-of-a-kind finishes. Bottom line: you won't find a better built crib anywhere.
- Converts to Toddler Bed and Day Bed (Kit sold separately)
- Transitions to an Adult Full Sized Bed with optional low profile foot board (Kits sold separately)
- Unique 20-Step Finish process, no two are alike
- Mattress adjusts to three heights (Mattress Sold Separately)
- Self-closing, under-mount, metal drawer glides with soft close mechanisms
Materials: Grade A Oak, Grade A Poplar with Oak veneer, Grade A CARB 2 Birch plywood panels with Oak veneer. All Milk Street products are finished using only Greenguard Gold certified paints and stains.
Dimensions: 59.5"L x 48"H x 33"W
- Front and side Rails: 35"H
- Mattress Support Heights: 12”,16”,20"
- Crib Weight 126 lbs