The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam gives you a complete picture into your baby’s well-being. Track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they can see their baby from anywhere and be notified if heart rate or oxygen levels go outside of preset zones.
- Tracks heart rate and oxygen levels
- Wellness notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels fall out of preset range
- Ability to stream video from wherever you are via Owlet App on your smartphone
- Secure, encrypted WiFi
- Background audio — Audio plays in background while you use other apps
- Room temperature sensor
- Night vision
- HD 1080p video
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Two-way audio
- Wall-mounting kit included
- 130 degree wide angle lens
- HSA/FSA approved
What’s in the box:
- Smart Sock Sensor
- Fabric Sock Kit (fits 6-25 lbs.)
- Base Station
- Owlet Cam and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- USB Power Cables
- Power Adapters
- Owlet App
*Smartphone not included
- Owlet App requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 21 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App. This product works on 2.4GHz WiFi. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password. HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended.
- Cam: The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
- Smart Sock: Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
- Measures 11" L x 3.25" W x 7.5” H
- Weighs 3.1 pounds
- UL Certified