Fat Brain Toys Box & Balls
With dozens of playing options, this classic-looking set of 8 wooden nesting boxes and 8 bouncy balls is awesome at home or away. Set yourself seemingly impossible challenges with the boxes; everything's more fun with bouncy balls!
Beginners might want to start with the suggested games printed on the sides of each box. But once you've figured out the basic play possibilities, there's no end to the play configurations!
Let's look at the challenge from Box 2: the Rolling Target Game. Simply set up the boxes in descending order, with the smallest upside down as a target basket. Looks simple, huh? But it takes a steady hand to succeed! Get the ball bouncing down each successive box and you'll know you won. The acoustic design of Box & Balls sounds like a wooden xylophone!
Play Box & Balls for family game night, too! Select a bounce game and use the numbers on the boxes for scoring; the smaller the box, the more difficult the shot, the higher the number. As the skills of small children and novice bouncy ballers grow, simply increase the level of difficulty just by decreasing target box size.
The myriad of game options appeals to all ages: from little kids just starting to test their hand-eye coordination, to college-age party games, to anyone who loves a skillful challenge! Play alone, in pairs, or even in groups.
Get rolling, get bouncing, get Box'n!
- A rolling, bouncing, banking, stacking, nesting game
- Strengthens hand-eye-bouncy-ball coordination and fine motor skills
- Strengthens strategy planning and game rule creation skills
- What looks simple becomes unpredictable with bouncy balls!
- Great for little kids, teens, party games, family challenges
- Play alone, in pairs, or even in groups
- Each box offers game suggestions to get you started!
- Create more games and challenges yourself!
- Includes 8 wooden boxes, 8 rubber bouncy balls (sometimes found in the last layer of the boxes in the packaging)
- Classic unfinished basswood design is sturdy and handsome