It's up to you to match your confidence with your competence as you lay it all on the line to prove you can complete the challenges and rack up the most points over nine rounds of play.
The first player rolls the die and then reads aloud the corresponding challenge card. "Flick the button through the ring!"
First, everyone marks a check by the number of points they want to try and win.
Feeling confident? Check nine points. Not so much? Check one point. Feeling like you can conquer the world? Why not play the I Got This card to double your potential points?
Once all the score cards are marked - Start flicking, tossing, balancing, measuring, guestimating, or whatever else the challenge entails.
Successfully complete the challenge? Woohoo! You get to circle the number you marked and keep it as points at the end of the game!
Things didn't go quite as planned? You'll have to cross out that number and cut your losses - OR, if you're convinced all you need is just one more try, you COULD use your Do Over card.
But be careful! You can only use it once!
Keep on playing through the nine rounds of ego-humbling challenges. Once every number on everyone's cards is either circled or crossed out, add up your points and announce your scores.
The player with the most points wins!
Fun, funny, and challenging in ways you've never imagined, I Got This is sure to become an instant family game night favorite.
- Game of proving your skills through a variety of tricky challenges
- Encourages gross motor skills, coordination, critical thinking skills, cooperative play
- Match your confidence with competence through 9 rounds of ego-humbling challenges!
- Players roll the die to choose different challenge cards
- Check the box to choose how many points you think you can win for each challenge
- Circle number if challenge is successfully completed - Add that number to your score at end of game
- X-out number if challenge is failed - Can no longer use that number for the rest of the game
- Play an "I Got This" card to double your potential points - Can only be used once
- Play the "Do Over" card to try a challenge again - Can only be used once
- Player with the most points at the end of the game wins
- Includes Score pad, 12 I Got This cards, 12 Do Over cards, 100 challenge cards, I Got This die, 4 ping pong balls, rubber ring, 4 buttons, 10-foot measuring tape
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High quality materials for lasting durability, exceptional game-play experience