Love To Dream Swaddle Up Transitions Bag Original | Grey
The easiest way to help your baby transition from swaddling. Simply zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to 'arms-free' sleep while maintaining their precious sleep routine.
The Love To Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag is designed to transition your baby from swaddled sleeping to arms-free sleeping. Parents know that swaddling their newborns is important. Babies between two to three months grow fast, and when they are able to roll over or show signs that their startle reflex has diminished, they are ready to be transitioned from swaddling to arms-free sleeping. But this transition can sometimes be hard because babies may still have some startle reflex present and they are used to being swaddled. The Love To Dream team designed the Swaddle UP Transition Bag, formerly called Swaddle UP 50/50, – which is Stage 2 in Love To Dream’s 3 Stage Sleep System - to make this transition easy for both baby and parents. The Swaddle UP Transition Bag shares the same features as the Swaddle UP Original, but with the added versatility of patented zip-off wings. The Swaddle UP Transition Bag will gently transition your baby from sleeping snuggly swaddled towards having the independence of sleeping with his or her arms free. The zipper design makes it easy to go back to the original swaddle design if your baby is not ready to transition. Once your little one is comfortable with both wings removed, the Swaddle UP Transition Bag can be used like a snug and comfy wearable blanket, but with baby still feeling swaddled. Since 2008, Love To Dream has been finding simple, yet genius solutions to everyday parenting and baby needs. Our desire was always to create products that looked great and more importantly provided a solution to a parenting challenge. The best news of all is that our products work! So everyone in the family will achieve a better night’s sleep. Functionality, usefulness and innovation are key for Love To Dream. It is vital that we offer products to parents (just like us) that will make their lives simpler and less stressful.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures, ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Gentler way to help your baby transition from swaddling to arms-free sleep
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy Care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane