Say goodbye to your germ ridden rubber ducky and say hello to the all new Innobaby Silicone Duck Scrub. Our Bathin’ Smart Silicone Duck Scrub gently washes and massages your child’s body and scalp, while creating a calming and therapeutic bath time experience. Made from 100% Silicone, it is quick drying, naturally resists mold and is even dishwasher safe (no more stinky washcloths)! The grow-with-me bath scrub also doubles as a quiet and mess free fidget toy for kids ages 6 years and up.
- GENTLE ON ALL SKIN TYPES - Soft enough for even the smallest babies and gentle on sensitive skin, our Silicone Duck Scrub helps remove gunk and exfoliates dry skin.
- MADE FROM 100% SILICONE - Silicone is naturally mold and mildew resistant and easy to clean, plus it can be boiled for a deep cleaning.
- CREATES A SOOTHING LATHER - Thousands of soft silicone bristles massage and soothe baby for a calming bath time experience.
- DITCH THE STINKY WASHCLOTHS - Say goodbye to your smelly loofah, toss the mold filled ducky in the trash, and say HELLO to our naturally safe Silicone Duck Scrub.
- NOT JUST FOR KIDS - The soft silicone strands also create a gentle massage for sore breasts as a result of breastfeeding. Toddlers love using the Silicone Fish scrub too!
- Bathin’ Smart Silicone Duck Scrub isn’t just for babies, the whole family can use it!
- Moms can use the scrub in the bath to massage sore breasts from breastfeeding too.
- Duck scrub creates a soothing foamy lather.
- Made of 100% Silicone
- Silicone is mold resistant, quick drying, and durable.
- Dishwasher safe or boil to sanitize. Shake to dry after each use.
- Measures 4.25” x 4.5” x 1.5”
Caring for your silicone: Although silicone is naturally resistant to mold, we recommend keeping our scrubs in a well-ventilated area or hang to dry after each use to prevent molding.
- Dishwasher safe or sanitize in hot boiling water.
- Shake to dry after each use.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for self-use by children 6 years and older. Intended to be used by adults while bathing babies and toddlers. Do not leave children unattended in the bathtub.